Posted to alt.food.wine
Chris Sprague Chris Sprague is offline

Default Annual "What's everybody planning to drink for Christmas dinner?" post

Well?

As for me, I can't quite decide. Last year it was a bottle of 2001
Justin Isosceles, but this year I honestly don't have anything great
that is ready to drink. Of what I do have, here are the (modest)
contenders:

2004 Duckhorn Decoy
2001 Nelson Estate Cabernet Franc
2002 Los Vascos Colchagua Reserve
1998 Chateau Meyney
2000 Chateau Meyney
2001 Chateau Gloria

Kind of a sad list of ready-to-drink wines I have, I suppose. The next
few years should be a lot more interesting, when some of the bigger
stuff I have down there should start coming into maturity, including
some 1999 Poggio Antico Altero, 2001 DVT, 2002 Caymus Cab, and a 1999
Penfolds RWT (recently picked up for $56!).

Whatever I end up drinking, humble though it probably will be, I'll
report back

How about the rest of you?

- Chris