Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
Bob (this one) Bob (this one) is offline

Default Damper, kneading and who's a real Peter WAS: My first noknead bread attempt

PeterL wrote:
> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in
> :

> You asked "some of my friends"?? Please supply names of so-called friends.
> Otherwise you're nothing but a blustering blowhard bullshit artist.
>
> All my friends wouldn't know you from a bar of soap.
>
> And seeing your little tanty here, most wouldn't **** on you if you were on
> fire.

Peter, you literalist ****ing nitwit, that was hyperbolic
and referred to all the sites from Australia I posted below,
every one of which indicated that damper was a *kneaded*
breadlike baked good. Substantial recipes that gave good
instructions, unlike the bottom-feeder residue you trolled up.

>>> I'll say again......... Damper is a *no-knead-bread*.

> I'll say again........ Damper is a *no-knead-bread*.
>
> Bread being something made with flour and water and a few additives.
>
> Not bananas.

See, Peter. Clearly you, unique among all living humans,
have never heard of banana bread. It exists. And you look
more foolish with each passing post. If you'd like to stay
in this discourse, for god's sake, man, at least do a little
googling so you act less like a spurned suitor and more like
someone actually holding his own.

> damper is a *bread* Pastorio....... get your head out of your arse and
> acknowledge the fact.

<LOL> You say so, but your Aussie compatriots dispute you.
Take it up with them. Oh, wait. You deleted *all* those