Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
PeterL PeterL is offline

Default Damper, kneading and who's a real Peter WAS: My first no knead bread attempt

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in
:

> PeterL wrote:
>>> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in

>> Thanks for confirming that you find reading different information
>> confusing.

> Poor Peter, posts getting more strident and more
> disjunctive. Edge of panic, note of trapped despair that
> must...Must...MUST be answered no matter how much of a non
> sequitur they offer. Edit to make shabby little points...

Whatever he's drinking........ I don't want any, thanks.

>>> But your confusing the radically different
>>> types of breads based on *one* characteristic shows your
>>> ineptitude.

>> *One* characteristic.
>>
>> "No knead Bread"

> You know... About that "no-knead" thing and damper. I asked
> some of your friends about that and I'm afraid I have some
> bad news for you. Damper *isn't* a no-knead bread. Some of
> your friends don't even think it's a proper bread, but all
> of them knead. It's ok, Peter, we all make blunders like
> that. Well, let me correct myself, I said *all* but I really
> meant *you.*

You asked "some of my friends"?? Please supply names of so-called friends.
Otherwise you're nothing but a blustering blowhard bullshit artist.

All my friends wouldn't know you from a bar of soap.

And seeing your little tanty here, most wouldn't **** on you if you were on
fire.

>> You can't quite grasp that concept, can you?

> <LOL> See what I mean? Poor Peter thinks that a "black" car
> and a "black " soybean are comparable enough to introduce
> either one in a discussion of the other when talking about
> upholstery.

Maybe it's not drink??? Maybe it's drugs??

>>> And to try to slough off other examples of the
>>> same sort of confused and ignorant parallelity shows you for
>>> the airbag you are.

>> ROFLMAO!!!!!
>>
>> Talk about PKB!!!

> <LOL> So, Peter, are muffins to be included in the "no-knead
> bread" category? Popovers? Banana bread? Funny how you avoid
> including them in the same category, sloughing off other
> examples. Forgive me, I missed your "other examples."
>
>> I'll say again......... Damper is a *no-knead-bread*.

I'll say again........ Damper is a *no-knead-bread*.

Bread being something made with flour and water and a few additives.

Not bananas.

damper is a *bread* Pastorio....... get your head out of your arse and
acknowledge the fact.

>> and a very good alternative to anyone who is either out camping, or
>> doesn't want to wait a ridiculous 24 hours for a bloody single loaf
>> of bread!!

> But not muffins? Not banana bread?

You're being a dickhead again.

> Waiting a "ridiculous" 24 hours is what a very large number
> of people do for bread.

Well, you're an idiot.

Yeah, it's ok to do for an experiment..... totally impractical in everyday
life.

>Your limited attention span and
> understanding seem to preclude your ever having a piece of
> good starter bread unless an adult makes it for you.
>
> That you seem to think that one is an equal replacement for
> the other is the crux of your depressingly ignorant bleatings.

One has to wonder at your childish rantings......... did you get a bad
batch of moonshine up on your mountain, redneck?

[Snip a *huge* sign of pathetic Pastorios obsession.....]

> Do you simply not know what kneading is?

I certainly do.

And as is the case, there are quite a few recipes for damper that *don't*
require kneading.

You're just too blinkered, and too pig ugly stupid to look past your own
little agenda.

You're the 'self proclaimed' "bread man" of the newsgroups..... BFD!!!!

Get your head out of your arse, pastorio, and look at the *whole* world.
Your pathetic little corner is not the be all to end all.

>> Are you saying it's the *only* topic to be discussed in this thread?
>>
>> Threads evolve, they change.

> Of course they do. And when they're changed by the
> undereducated and underinformed,

ROFLMAO!!!!

I'm sure quite a few of your fellow newsgroupers would just *love* to hear
this!!

You're nothing but a self inflated pompous ass.

>they end up talking this
> kind of nonsense about no-think "bread on a stick"

Oh really?? Please post *who* posted about "bread on a stick".

I'm sure they'd love to be called "undereducated and underinformed" by some
redneck hillbilly such as yourself.

>that
> still needs to be kneaded, when the subject is long-rise,
> ultra-hydrated, yeasted, steam-baked, heavy-crusted,
> large-bubbled, soft-crumbed European-style bread.

BFD.

Threads evolve, they change. Get used to it moron, or ask to become rfc
moderator, then everyone will have to talk about what *you* want.

****ing dickehead that you are.

>> If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

> Right. Banish me. Crushed, I tell you. Crushed.

I said "If you don't like it, go elsewhere".

Bit of a crybaby, are you?

Ewwwww, they're going to "banish" me!! Ewwww!!

You're an idiot.

>> Your pathetic little whining is not going to stop it happening.

> <LOL> But there will always be those shallow drinkers of the
> Pierian Spring like you who think that bread is just bread
> and meat is just meat and noodles are just noodles and any
> one is as good as any other...

And there will always be pedantic little assholes like you that stand on
your little soapbox, beat your puny chest, and cry to the world that the
rest of the population are heathens for not conforming to your way of life.

Build a bridge and get over it ******.

> A recipe I'm sure you'll love, even though it calls for
> kneading, like all other damper recipes:

Really?? The following proves you to be a liar.

http://www.abc.net.au/northtas/stories/s512810.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/farnorth/stories/s1599225.htm

And here's one 'no-knead-damper/bread' mix to put on a stick.....

http://www.nla.gov.au/exhibitions/bu...-games/recipe-
damper.html

http://www.fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/recipe.cgi?r=87252

And the list goes on.

It's 'horses for courses' you hillbilly ******.

Oh, BTW, I noticed your very childish change of the subject line. Just
thought I'd leave it in to show people what a truly pathetic little person
you really are.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml