Posted to alt.food.vegan
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote

> hunting

> less

> first of all, you don't live in a world 2000 years ago!
> we live now , we do not have the need anymore to killed millions animals
> everyday
> to give them stress, pain, sickness experiment and killing!
> second fight with equal weapons, by hand! We shall see who's faster,
> smarter and stronger...
> third: you writing bullshit
> fourth: please give me something to argue? not stupid answers please.
> we live almost in the year 2007!

You're wrong, as usual. Every vegan loon, as you are proving, is ignorant
and stupid. The fact is that YOU contribute to the
death and suffering of untold billions of animals just to keep your
convenient lifestyle available. Why do you never do ANYTHING
to eliminate or alleviate any of those far more brutal, inhumane deaths,
killer? The animals that die for your crop production die far
more horrendous deaths than slaughterhouse or hunted animals do. The
animals that die, completley unnecessarily, for your
entertainment here on usenet die far more brutally than slaughterhouse or
hunted animals do. But, as all other brainwashed
vegan religious loons, you refuse to even look at, much less discuss the far
greater impact you have on animals and the environment
than some people with meat-included diets. Why is that? Willful ignorance
or terminal stupidity?

> MINUTE MAN!!!

> way

> that's exactly the problem now, we do not live side by side with nature
> we only destroy that system!
> to hard 4 ye? ;o)
> and before you think i must confessed
> i'm not a doom-thinking person at all nor a negative one!
> i'm only a realist, sorry
> BTW Al Gore is also a realist... and his movie is not new to me!

Like you, Algore is a killer. A killer of the envirnment and animals.
Afterall, he created the internet, eh? The ultimate in
unnecessary power usage and killing...

> think so!

> i think your whole family shall be suffering on sickness, cholesterol....
> or other avoiding sickness by then....
> oh yeah by then they make all kind of expensive pills isn't it?

LOL Nice bit of vegan ignorance. vegan diets can be just as terrible as
any other diet, fool.

> that's NOT correct and you know it!
> Still being argued only for your own profits!
> I've seen many animals killed by hunters or whatever, i know what I've
> seen!
> and so many other people are agree with me...
> people only think on it's own profit, that's all man!
> I can show you hours of crueality, there are so many unhuman movies
> off kkilling and suffering animals some of them makes you really sick for
> weeks!!!
> What you typed here is bullshit and you know t!
>
> just look at peta.tv for example, and see what I mean!
> If you still feel nothing? You do not have a good-heart!

uh, no, you are wrong. Many prey animals are alive when they are being
eaten. Your handwaving and denials won't
change reality, killer. I've seen many hunted animals too. They die a far
more humane death than any of the untold millions
of animals that die in crop production. Dare to tell us how humane it is
for animals to be sliced, diced, shredded, dis-membered,
poisoned and left to rot is? far more animals die for power generation than
all the hunted animals combined. tell us how humane it is to be
shredded in turbines or have your habitat destroyed in heated water.