Posted to alt.food.vegan
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote 2

snip...

> you have the right to eat meat? Are you GOD?
> And what rights has animals? Shall he think "yes, please kill me"
> Empathy is what you missed!

Animals have NO rights. You're killing them unnecessarily here on usenet
proves that even you don't velive they have any.
Afterall, if animals had ANY of the rights you keep spewing about, you
wouldn't be able to live your convenient, consumer
oriented lifestyle, hypocrite.

> Also Vegans have the right in this group to speak.
> It's a vegan-title, no?
> You can also argue but please tell us a bit smart argues
> and not a bunch of hate.
> we are good people who has respect for many other good fellas...
> have we fight against you maybe, did we hurt you?????
> it's only words man not weapons or ... are words weapons?
> we only say what we think, our idea's and how we think.
> You only came here with negative words and hate and bullshit too.
> And you know it!

Actually, the most hatred is from vegan loons. They are closed-minded,
brainwashed ideologs without a bit of sense
or reality.
All you do is spew your hated about what you think others are doing to
animals, just so you can ignore your own
bloody footprints. Why is that?