Posted to alt.food.wine
Hunt Hunt is offline

Default italian wine

In article >,
says...

>We are glad to introduce to you our company IL NETTARE DI SILLA a supplier
>of wine red and white coming from the best own vineyard of Borgo di
>Sigliano a little village of Gragnano.
>

>Our products a

Maybe you could furnish some unabashed TN's of the wines. I am not familiar
with them, but would be interested in honest TN's. As others have so kindly
stated, plain old advertising is frowned upon here, but contributions are
openly welcomed. Please contribute. Who knows, you might "move" a few barrels
of wine around these parts. Educate us, but please do not "sell" to us.

Thanks,
Hunt