Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
PeterL PeterL is offline

Default My first no knead bread attempt

Bruce > wrote in news:7-
:

> PeterL wrote:
>> Bruce > wrote in
>> news >>
>>
>>> I'm living in Orkney but not an native-born Orcadian <g>

>> That's certainly an 'out of the way' area there!!

> That's exactly why we moved here nearly 3 years ago. Peaceful and

quiet
> - apart from the weather of course! It's not to everyone's taste but

it
> suits us down to the ground.

Sounds like Tasmania, where I will eventually move to.

Somewhere around the Strahan (sounds like Strawn)
area.

http://tinyurl.com/vs4l4

>Looking forwards to the solstice next week
> - the Maeshowe webcam is running at <http://www.maeshowe.co.uk/>

LOL!! Lots of black there!!

But....... why are the cameras in the tomb facing out?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml