Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default Do you Senseo?

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> *You* are asking for civilized, objective responses only? OK,
> here's what I think:
>
> Heya stinko, you dumb ****... yer donkey ****ing momma has been
> holding out on you... didja know she's charging a full 50¢ a pop
> at her maggot butt, instead of the usual 25¢... yer ugli mamma has
> been scamming you, asshole... and you smell like shit!
>
> Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>
> -sw

So, if your ISP's TOS says

-----begin quote-----
Respect other users of the system. Feel free to express yourself, but do not
do anything to injure or harm others. In particular, if you dislike someone
else's ideas, you may attack the ideas, *but not the person*. We want people
to speak freely on our system. But if you misuse that freedom and abuse
others, we will take the liberty of cutting that discussion short.
----end quote----

and

-----begin quote-----
For instance: You may not harass or threaten anyone. Copyrights are still
copyrights. Libel is still libel. You may not plan, conspire to commit, or
commit a crime. None of these issues has anything to do with our service or
the Internet. Each is a violation of existing criminal law.
-----end quote-----

Are you violating your ISP's with your post?

I'm only curious because, after that whole "I'm glad someone reported you"
thing with Terry, here you are not only posting OT (an act you claim you
despise) but posting in a manner which seems contrary to your ISP's TOS. It
all seems so...confusing to me.

rona