Posted to alt.food.wine
A roma A roma is offline

Default italian wine

We are glad to introduce to you our company IL NETTARE DI SILLA a supplier
of wine red and white coming from the best own vineyard of Borgo di
Sigliano a little village of Gragnano.

Our products a

RED GRAGNANO DOC RED SORRENTO DOC

RED LETTERE DOC WHITE SORRENTO
DOC

RED POMPEIANO IGT

IL NETTARE DI SILLA assure a wide range of products that allow us to become
one of the most representative companies in Italy.

Our customers are friends with which always find from our side every answer
to all requirements and needs, so our success key is customer satisfaction.

Many years of experience in the sales of products guarantee the good
quality and good commercial support.

Our motto is Si vis vivere sanum bibe Gragnanum

contact us: