Posted to alt.food.fast-food,sci.med.nutrition,alt.support.diet,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan
donquijote1954 donquijote1954 is offline

Default a bunch of bananas to appease the beast

nemo wrote:
> "donquijote1954" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > tsr3 wrote:
> > > Sounds like you really need to down a couple of Big Macs, and a fist
> > > full of Oreos.

> > I'd do it if the lion eats the banana first.
> >

> Q: What did the lion say as he ate the explorer?
>
> A: Doctor Livingstone, I consume.

I found out last night that rats ate my banana, so I asume that the
lion sharing with the rat its predation would turn to banana if it need
be. Doctor Livingstone should have carried a bunch of bananas to
appease the beast.

Notice here that the lion is a vegetarian...

"The lion was offered hay to eat. These were powerful and intense
images.

The Peaceable Kingdom paintings portray a delicate balance of difficult
and unresolved issues. The lion-ego poses the greatest threat. The wild
animals are seemingly domesticated and brought into line with loving
kindness. However, their expression of pop-eyed puzzlement is not lost
on any viewer. For the moment, they are behaving themselves, eating
bovine food and not the little lambs."

http://www2.gol.com/users/quakers/Hi...le_Kingdom.htm