Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default My first no knead bread attempt

Thank you Ravenlynne, I have found the recipe , but I haven't seen the
video. There was only the video of a dog
BtW I want to ask you a thing: at point 4 is written we must put the pot in
the oven in order to heat it. For how long it should be in the oven? Shall
I put also the lid in the oven?
Thank you
Pandora