Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.baking
ravenlynne[_1_] ravenlynne[_1_] is offline

Default My first no knead bread attempt

Pandora wrote:
> Thank you Ravenlynne, I have found the recipe , but I haven't seen the
> video. There was only the video of a dog
> BtW I want to ask you a thing: at point 4 is written we must put the pot in
> the oven in order to heat it. For how long it should be in the oven? Shall
> I put also the lid in the oven?
> Thank you
> Pandora

I put the pot in the oven when I turned it on...lid and all. I let it
heat for the entire 30 minutes. The guy in the video said the pot
should be "blazing" hot.

--
"Life is a journey, Time is a river, The door is ajar."
- The Dresden Files