Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Me Me is offline

Default Boston Butt on Weber

Thanks everyone. Adm, I took your advice to heart the most.

I ended up getting a 9 lbs butt. Roasted it indirect with the kettle
temp fluctuating between 275 and 350. After about 2 and a half hours
the internal temp was 150. At three and a half it was 160. I took it
off after about 4 3/4 hours and it was about 170. I wrapped it in tin
foil and a towel and put it in a cooler until we ate it about two hours
later. The meat was juicy and the knife sliced it like butter. All
the guests said it was awesome. It was all too easy.