Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus Nonnymus is offline

Default Bradley

My new Bradley arrived this morning, as did the wood pucks I'd purchased
from a different source. The smoker seems to be very well designed and
the fit and finish were great. With the smoker being made of sheet
metal, I had a fear that it might have been damaged or dinged in
shipping. That certainly was not the case. Besides being packed in a
sturdy outer box. the Bradley inner packaging was incredible. My guess
is that you could have dropped that sucker out of a plane and it would
have arrived in good condition. <grin>

It's out back being seasoned as I write this- my first meat will
probably be some chicken wings tomorrow.
--
---Nonnymus---
In the periodic table, as in politics,