Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Kake L Pugh Kake L Pugh is offline

Default Spanikopita

Serene > wrote:
> Made the spanikopita from _Vegan with a Vengeance_ (1) today, and it
> was good, but probably not doing it again. It wasn't so delicious that
> it was worth the work. Still, not bad, and it could be an impressive
> potluck dish.

I haven't got the book, so excuse the questions!
Did it use fake feta, or was it just a plain spinach version?
What aspect of it was too much work?

> Tomorrow, tamale pie (taco-seasoned TVP, onions, black olives, corn,
> fresh roasted pasilla, covered in a polenta-ish crust -- no recipe).

That sounds interesting. I have a huge bag of TVP in my cupboard so
might try something like this (only wanted a small bag, had to buy a
huge one).

Kake