Posted to rec.food.cooking
merryb merryb is offline

Default The coolest bosses ever!

Gotta brag a little- yesterday we had our office Xmas party-there's
only 11 of us. We had our usual holiday potluck-lots of great food,
except for the same two guys- one brings a bag or two of chips, and the
other, a shrimp ring. EVERY TIME!! Anyhow, my boss and her husband, who
also own the company, proceeded to pass out gifts. A few months ago,
they had a party at their house,and they asked me to come over and prep
some stuff for them. I used one of their aprons, the sandwich board
type that ties at the sides, and commented on it. She said what color
would you like?So, I recieved a nice red one in my package, along with
the Penzey's gift box for Bakers, and a check for a months
salary.Wow(refer back to name of this thread)!