Petey the Wonder Dog

Default Hudson River Fishing

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Stop in any place that sells fishing licenses and get the book that
>comes with them..its a freebie. It tell about how many servings of
>fish you should eat each month from the various waters of New York
>State.

I agree that this would be a good idea if you HAD to eat the fish, but
honestly, why would you want to eat something that more than likely is
toxic if you eat a just a wee bit too much. The Hudson River at
Hoboken?

I mean we're not talking about hamburger fat here. We're talking about
fish that live breathe and eat diesel fuel.

Suggestion. Go to the riverbank. Catch some fish. Throw them back. Go
to the Fulton Fish Market. Buy something. Go home and eat it.

For a real fight, catch a tire in the Rahway River.