Doug Freyburger

Default Zojirushi Induction Rice Cooker fans out there?

maxine in ri wrote:
> ChefJeff wrote:
>
> > I'm curious to know if anyone out there has had
> > success or special recipes using this interesting appliance.

> What sorts of things can you cook in a rice cooker?

Anything that can be steam until soft can be cooked in a rice
cooker. Heck, if you take it out before the click anything
that can be steamed until firm like most veggies can be cooked
in a rice cooker.

I wonder about stuff like pulled pork or the strands of beef
that end up in BBQ beef sandwiches.

Fondue pots - they aren't just for brocolli any more!