Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert Ray  Calvert is offline

Default beer vs wine

I am sure that there are those who will disagree with me but here are the
main differences I have noted in making beer:

1) Beer making is more trouble than Wine making.
2) Wine making is easier but requires more patience.
3) After making a 5 gal. batch of beer, a few friends will always show up
(it is a magnet) and it will be gone in a weekend.
4) After making a 5 gal batch of wine, it lasts a while.

Anyway, that is my assessment! ;o)

Ray

net.ca...

http://matthew.chungus.com