Posted to rec.food.cooking
werty werty is offline

Default Can I roast potatoes at 325 degrees F?

You can not bake onions with veggies , they need oil cooking to
take the bite away . The oil preserves the onion flavor which is
quickly
lost in starches like rice , S' , macaroni et al , if no oil .
add beef stock to onion , simmer ..

Same for boiling them , say with spaghetti .
Garlic should be cracked and rest for 1/2 hour .
it cooks fast . I Nuke G' for 4 seconds at a time and G' cooks in
12 seconds , no
bite , no smell , glutamate flavor ...