Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus Nonnymus is offline

Default New meat grinder

I've long thought about getting a meat grinder to play with. Finally, I
bought one on eBay, and it arrived today. The thought is that I'd like
to try making some sausages like they have at County Line or Rudy's in
Austin. Never having made sausage before, I'd sure appreciate any
advice you all might have. Specifically, where do I get the casing, and
should I go for natural, artificial or cloth? Also, if you have any
recipes that might be like County Line's or Rudy's, that would be
appreciated as well.

I'm waiting for my Bradley smoker to arrive, so there's no hurry and I
have plenty of time to look around for recipes.
--
---Nonnymus---
In the periodic table, as in politics,