Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
[email protected] chocochef@gmail.com is offline

Default The best coffe grinders

Depends on how you plan to make coffee. For automatic drip, a standard
"whirly-blade" grinder (Braun or Krups make good ones) will be just
fine. If you use a French Press, then a good burr grinder is much more
important. Burr grinders give you more even, consistent grind size
since the beans pass through the burrs a single time. Blade grinders
continually whack and the grind isn't as even, but it doesn't matter if
you use a filter.

Personally, I have a Capresso Infinity 565 Chrome model which works
great for my press pot. It's around $149, although they have a black
plastic model that seems nearly identical for around $90.

Alex

"Join the quest for better office coffee"
http://www.cubiclecoffee.com