Ranee Mueller

Default Brunch

In article >, Dog3
> wrote:

> My question is; what is your favorite brunch food? How much does a decent
> brunch cost in your area? I'm eating healthy so the food is a
> consideration for me. I like to eat items I would not ordinarily make at
> home. I was amazed at the people that were loading plates up with
> scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and potatoes. I can make all of these at
> home.

There's a place we go to on Mother's Day here in town that makes this
amazing brunch. They make a kind of chicken oscar which is lovely and
poached salmon with dill sauce and their fruit is just incredible. I
like more savory foods for brunch with a little sweet for dessert, so I
get the roast beef, chicken, fish, etc, with some fruit.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24