Siobhan Perricone

Default Fancy restaurants

On 9 Oct 2003 14:38:34 -0700, (Karen O'Mara) wrote:

>"DRB" > wrote in message . com>...
>> Yes, but there are differnet degrees of plain... IMO, milk, a little
>> butter, a little salt is just going to make potatoes edible... Boiled,
>> smashed up potatoes with nothing on them are little bit too plain...

>Gee, if they were Yukon golds, the butter and flavor is part of their
>genetic makeup, imo.

These were definately not yukon golds. Hmmm I seem to be missing chunks of
posts.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or

You have a choice:
www.deanforamerica.com
Feel free to contact me about him, he was my governor and "boss" for 10 years.

"If the percent of minorities in your state has anything to do with how you
can connect with African American voters, then Trent Lott would be Martin
Luther King, Jr." - Howard Dean