Posted to alt.food.wine
Jose[_1_] Jose[_1_] is offline

Default ideal restaurant wine list

> what would be on your ideal restaurant wine list?

Dunno in terms of actual bottles, but a few reccomendations would be
nice. For the meals that the restaurant serves, a few comments on the
=kind= of wines which would probably go well (and why), and then three
or so reccomendations. Some restaurants will reccomend only one wine,
which I don't like (it presumes to make a decision for me, rather than
give me information with which I could make a choice), and others give
no reccomendations at all, leaving me to guess what the chef has in mind
based on the menu's sometimes inadequate descriptions.

Jose
--
"There are 3 secrets to the perfect landing. Unfortunately, nobody knows
what they are." - (mike).