Posted to alt.food.wine
Tom[_3_] Tom[_3_] is offline

Default ideal restaurant wine list

A friend is designing a restaurant for a class and asked me for help
with the wine list. So I have a fun (I find it fun) question for the
wine community: what would be on your ideal restaurant wine list?
there's no regional cuisine associated with the restaurant, but it is
proposed to be "upscale" maybe $25-40 a plate. she's looking for some
specific wine recomendations, from the everyday to the extravagant, the
common to rare to infamous names.

thanks for any help, maybe this restaurant will exist someday
-tomw

p.s. general retail prices would also help (markup is tbd)