Terrel

Default Burns

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:30:42 +0100, "Lynne" > wrote:
>Iburnt my finger in the frying pan and it hurts like mad. what will take
>the pain away?

I have an aloe vera plant just in case I get minor burns in the
kitchen. If I get a burn, I cut a tip off of the aloe vera, cut it
open, and scrape the gel onto the burn. I find that the gel soothes
the burn immediately, and the burn seems to heal faster, too.

Of course, this wouldn't be good for anyone that's allergic/sensitive
to aloe vera.

Terrel
--
Spamblocker in address. If you must reply by e-mail,
remove the last three letters of the alphabet and .invalid