Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default SPAM?GABAGE Sugar Free AND Low Carb Cookies

Nicky > wrote:

: "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
: . ..
: > Tested my friends, they were good. Tested my hubby, he
: > was good. Tested myself, and at 124 at 1 1/2 hours...not too bad for
: > Thanksgiving. :-)

: Very cool : )

: Now, how many ways do you guys know to redo the turkey leftovers?

: Nicky.

: --
: A1c 10.5/5.5/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
: 100ug Thyroxine
: 95/72/72Kg

many, many! It all ends up in final usage, as turkey carcase soup, with
tomaotes and clean the kitchen vegetables, any left over gravy, stuffing,
etc. and lots of thyme. meanwhile we are still eating straight left over
turkey with gravy (as long as that lasts) then we go into vegetble-tukey
stir-fries, club sandwich salad with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, soy baco
bits (I don't eat pork) a, turkey chunks and mayo. In addition, it is
great for picking in lieu of a more formal snack:-) I also sent some care
packages home with my kids.

Wendy