Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default How green is your YinHao Jasmine?

The reason I'm revisiting Jasmine is because of the taste I think I'm
going to encounter in my tea blossoms. I like YinHao Jasmine because
it is sensory overload. I could use it in place of rose water for an
Eau de Cologne. I've already discovered my tea blossoms taste
different brewed in a big pot versus my tiny tea blossom pitcher. In
the large pot one tea blossom smells like Jasmine. In the smaller
pitcher the smell is very faint. I think what is coming through in the
smaller volume is the Jasmine taste versus the Jasmine smell.

Jim

....I axe because I need the exercise...