Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
MarshalN[_1_] MarshalN[_1_] is offline

Default Unassuming tea blossom pitcher

Michael Plant wrote:

> It might be known as the "jasmine cup," but I think I can say with fair
> certainty that Lew's still awaits its first jasmine steep. I hope said cup
> is not holding its glassy breath.
> Michael

It seems like the one that Hobbes got and the one that Lew got are a
bit different in proportions -- the one Lew got has more space between
the rim and where the lid rests, whereas the one Hobbes got has almost
no space at all.

It usually becomes pretty tempting to pour to where the lid is..... or
close, anyway, and once you place the lid, the water oozes up a little,
which means it will be right up to the rim in Hobbes' case.... and
making the rim extremely hot.

Try pouring less . It might work better and not burn your fingers.

MarshalN
http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN