Orion

Default SAN DIEGO COOK-IN

"David Barto" > wrote in message
> Charles Gifford > wrote:
> You people are too young to know what an "Anything-In" is. History means
> nothing anymore. <sigh> Kids today.
>
> I hope I understand. You mean a 'sit-in' as a way of taking
> control? At a cook-in we take control of someone's kitchen ;-)
> I am not 50 yet, but I remember the people who tried to voice their
> abhorrence of the Vietnam war.
>
> Back on topic- I finally found something to put in the empty
> drawer in the kitchen. Last October, I asked the attendees, what
> to do with the empty drawer. Most just growled something about
> having that many drawers in a kitchen...
>
> We are really looking forward to cooking with ya'll.
> See you Saturday.
>

> Katherine G. Barto

A family situation has come up and I won't be able to make it. I'm hoping
that there will be other times to meet some of my local yokals and have some
fun. I'll likely be out of town during the event, my mom is really old and
ill. I think it's great you opening your home to virtual strangers like
myself, thanks for that.

Suzan