Gar

Default I cooked with my cast Iron last night

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:16:54 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>Vince Poroke typed:
>> Let me know if any one has any other tried
>> Dutch oven recipes.

>My brother cooks in his Dutch oven all the time. He sent me this link:
>http://www.idos.com/Recipes/archives/recarc.htm and says that all that he has
>tried are great. I haven't tried any, I prefer my Kamado grills.
>
>BOB
>ps, I have eaten several of the cobblers that he said came from this
>list...they were great

I don't have Vince Poroke's post anymore so I'm tagging on here.
Please excuse the interuption. <g> The camping, hiking and other
outdoor groups have discussions on DO cooking. Kinda interesting
seeing formulas for how many briquetts on the cover to create a
specific temp. They have useful links also.

Gar