Posted to alt.food.sushi
Armadillo Armadillo is offline

Default Whole Foods Sushi

> Whenever I see one of their posts, I smile and think about how awful
> it must be to worry about buying poisoned food everywhere you go.

I do not worry at all, I just select what I eat.

I cook a lot and like to use for example butter, red meat and sugar. I never use light products, except naturally light ingredients like vegetables. I'm not overweight and actually in pretty good shape for my age (46). However, being this old I thought I should check my cholesterol etc. Doctors verdict was simple "Don't change anything". So I must have done something right.

Jukka