Nancy Dooley

Default What's in St. Louis?

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message >...
> I'm going to a bonsai convention in St. Louis, MO next week and I've
> never been there before. Where do I want to go and what foods do I
> need to try?
>
> I expect a full report on my desk in the morning.
>
> Pastorio

There's a great steak house - can't remember the name of it, but a
teamster's kid got his legs blown off by the mob (long time ago) when
he was eating there (sit facing the door LOL). Tony's? Just can't
remember.

Touristy things - LOVE the arch; hated the zoo; loved the ballpark. I
think there are some good eating places on a riverboat or two, also.
(Not the one with McDonald's arches.)

N.