Bob

Default Alton put the meat right on the coals!

Blair wrote:

> So your best bet is to duct the air leaving the coals so
> it at flows directly onto the food before it leaves
> the grill.
>
> Is this what AB's setup did?
>
> --Blair
> "Are you making fun of my quotes?"

No, that wasn't AB's setup at all. If you like, I can e-mail you a diagram.
(Unlike some, I respect the text-only nature of this group.)

Of course, you'd have to disclose your e-mail address, and I'll understand
if you don't want to. In that case, hunt down the book and look on page 47.

Bob

"I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump
up and down and run around yelling and screaming...They don't know I'm only
using blanks." -- Emo Phillips