Richard's ~JA~

Default Good brand name for ceramic bakeware?

In part, lid (hahabogus) tells and inquires....
>I bought the convection microwave oven
>combo...Now I need a good brand name
>for some ceramic bakeware that I can
>use for combination cooking....

If you do mean a combination of micro-only and convection-only, I
haven't a suggestion other than the Corning Ware I always use, which
I've never seen a ceramic rack for. Were I to *have* to both micro and
roast something needing a rack using just one container, I might try
balancing the meat onto four or more little upside down ceramic ramekins
within the larger dish? But if you are wanting ceramics for the single
convection oven use because the one oven is also a microwave, ceramic is
not at all necessary, and any preferred metal pan or dish works fine.

Picky ~JA~