Posted to alt.food.wine
Charles Charles is offline

Default 3i. NY Finger Lakes?

Bully Hill is a great place for lunch but their wines are horrible.
Dano's is a fantastic Austro-Hungarian restaurant that shouldn't be
missed. Standing Stone makes a nice Vidal Ice Wine. Weimer is one of
the best, as if Ravines, but they are both making riesling in what is,
to me, more of an old world style. The winemaker at Ravines used to be
the winemaker at Konstantin Frank, but he left for the more boutique
style of Ravines. Lamoreaux, Lafayette, and A****er are all good. Stay
away from Glenora. . .