Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Darwin Vander Stelt Darwin Vander Stelt is offline

Default grapes trellis system

"Sunlight into Wine" is the bible for trellis decisions. I got my copy from
Amazon , and I checked and it's still listed (but expensive). Trellis and
spacing decisions make a huge difference in grape quality and your ability
to manage mildew. It is especially worthwhile if you are putting the
vineyard on farm ground where you will likely have to deal with problems
from excess vigor. Even at $89 the book is a very good investment.