Old 14-11-2006, 06:57 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default 3i. NY Finger Lakes?

DaleW wrote:
You got my faves (Sheldrake, Ravines, Weimar) -can't add anything.
In Ithaca there's a tapas bar called Just a Taste that gets consistent
good marks. But they don't take reservations and the times I tried to
go wait was too long.

Is it Weimar or Wiemar? And what do they make? Sorry to ask such
ignorant questions, but I'm trying to reduce the amount of legwork that
I have to do. As or LI: do you think that it's worth doing? I can't
recall anyone ever asking about LI wineries here, but if you're up to
it, WTH!

Mark Lipton