SPOONS

Default Ice Cream Question???

Hi all,

I recently got a GE gel canister ice cream maker and I've had a few hits &
misses. I don't use any eggs in my ice cream recipes only cream, milk &
sugar. So far I've made chocolate ice cream twice and I don't like how it
turned out mostly because I don't know what type of chocolate to use. I did
find some Lindt Fine Dark Chocolate that is 85% cocao & it's 100 gr bar.
Can I use this in my next attempt? Or can you recommend something better.

Also what are some of your favorite ice cream recipes that you've created?
I'm looking to try something new.

Thanks a bunch & Take care,
SPOONS
My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles