Charlene Charette

Default Where to buy Tapioca Starch

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 8 Jun 2004 08:32:46 -0700, (MC) wrote:
>

>>Is tapioca starch something you can find at a regular grocery store?
>>If not, what kind of local store can you get it at?

> Asian grocers, or sometimes in the ethnic isles of regular grocery
> stores. They're not usually shelved with the regular baking
> flours.
>
> -sw

I was recently in an Asian market looking for, among other things, water
chestnut flour. The starches/flours aisle is amazing. I never knew
there was such a thing as green bean flour.

--Charlene

--
A tranquil woman can go on sewing longer than an angry man can go on
fuming. -- George Bernard Shaw

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net