Old 13-11-2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
[email protected] bratdawg@gilanet.com is offline

Default Senseo Pod Machine

Hmm... I have been looking at them because I am interested in a one or
two cup brewer that would give fresh coffee; I don't drink enough to
use it up fast normally.

What kind of promotional offer did you get?

And do you like how it works?

Pat H wrote:
I recently acquired one of these machines via a promotional offer. Thought
I'd inquire here if others have been able to participate in the same
program. After filling out a survey, I had been accepted as a participant,
and am supposed to let others try the machine and get their opinions. I'll
share what I found out from my own experience: