Posted to alt.food.vegan
nemo nemo is offline

Default att to people with stupid reactions

> wrote in message
> > We're not living in nature anymore!
> > So that argue of "animals eats animals" is not anymore a reason 4 us.
> > Do you still live in trees or in holes? No?
> > We are smarter than that. But we do not use our brains the right way.

Why?
> > EATING MEAT ASSHOLES!

EATING NON-MEAT RISSOLED IS BETTER.

Mung beans, chopped onion and garlic, breadcrumbs or Matzo meal, a little
sage and origano, coat with flour and fry in a little olive oil.

Umyay umyay!

> > Feeding my family? Hahahahaha My ass! What kind of bullshit is that?
> > Wha a funny guy he is! ;o)))))))
> >
> > We eat to much diary and meat and clear-thinking isn't there anymore.
> > We just not made for it!

I wasn't. Before I went Vegan, I used to get migraine at least once a week.
Afterwards, a couple of times a year!!! Brilliant. My digestion improved as
well.

> > It 's cost to much to produce meat!
> > It's destroy nature to!

Agreed.

> > A lot of humans died of hunger becausse we used to much energy
> > in producing meat!

Like when a charity years ago gave starving Indian people chickens to rear.
They made them feed the grain etc they were eating themselves to teh
chickens, got a c. 10% return and starved even more!

> > ANd so on ...
> >
> > I know some people think "let's make fun here" but they are so stupid at

the
> > end!
> > We vegans have fun of reading this. No it's not funny but we laugh for

that
> > simple reason...
> > how STUPID this people is! Do they have any smart brains in it????
> >
> > gree'n'zzzz
> > (sorry for my rare English ;o))

> >I'm just sorry for your post.

I'm not. He's dead right - however he spells it!

Nemo. Vegan for c. 45 years!