Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default California Connoisseur Wine Kit - Pinot Noir - suggestions?

Steve, I'm going to add a little pectin enzyme to my carboy and then let
it sit for another month. then clarifying agent again, and let it sit
for a month. and see what happens.
This is good to know you have done this also. This is possible, not just
theory. smile.

thanks. DAve