Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Steve[_6_] Steve[_6_] is offline

Default California Connoisseur Wine Kit - Pinot Noir - suggestions?

Dave:

I regularly add dried elderberries (bought from Vineco <grin>) to
Calif Conn for customers. One makes the Merlot regularly, and also
the Chianti and Bergamais (Beaujolais style). Have had no problems
clearly their kits.

Steve

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:58:58 -0500, Dave Allison