Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Midweek survey on the RFC website: Aprons...

Jean B. wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>>
>> Thanks go to skyhooks for sending in this survey.
>>

> I have to add to my survey response, that my 16-y-o
> (non-lemming) daughter wears short aprons as a fashion
> accessory! She finds the pockets useful. Hence, when I am
> prowling around antiques stores, I have to be on the lookout
> for interesting ones.

They can be fun! I'm not your daughter but I find the Victorian style
(crossed in the back) bibbed aprons to be absolutely charming! Makes me
think of old black & white movies and where's my ruffled cap with the
ribbons down the back? You can find some with nice stenciling on the
front or embroidered. Some of them are too pretty to get all messed up.

Jill