Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL PeterL is offline

Default Recipes..... lots of them.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/cookandchef/recipes/

The SO and I watched tonights episode whilst sipping a bottle of 1998
'Celebration' bubbly, and she who *is* listened to has stated that she
wants the Lime and Coffee Meringues.

Seems she made a coffee butter cream cake back when she was 16 or so,
and it had an indelible impression on her!!

For me, I'm going to change the way I do my Garlic Prawns next, and the
Crispy Skin Salmon is on the menu *real soon*!! The SO *loves* seared
Tuna steaks, but is reticent to try any other fish....... so the salmon
is a good start.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'