Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] harry@reems.org is offline

Default Shredded Beef Taco Meat? Or Burrito Meat?

: On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:12:23 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

:
: >: I'm a big fan of pozole! Is the Chimayo pepper similar to the Hatch
: >: variety? Sounds great..gonna make some soon.

:
: > "boneless pork ribs"? Now there's an oxymoron!!! By definition ribs
: > have bone.

: > Chimayo chiles are shorter, thinner fleshed, and usually a bit hotter than the
: > usual Hatch varieties (Big Jim, NuMex, etc.).

: What is the variety that is grown in Chimayo? I would like to try it.

"Chimayo" _is_ the variety in this case!