Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Joe B Joe B is offline

Default pain reliever + beer

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:48:29 GMT, (GregS) wrote:

>In article ews.net>, "Gravity" > wrote:
>>what pain reliever is safe for frequent drinkers? i hear Tylenol can fry my
>>liver.
>>
>>thanks.

>No one will say anything is completely safe. I take aspirin when
>necessary and even when not necessary. My drug of choice for pain
>is Ibuprofen. This can take on high dosages in the form of
>Motron. Some people have problems with Ibuprofen, but I
>would recommecd always getting enough fluid and even take some
>Tums along with it. It can play havoc with your stomach just as aspirin can.
>I absolutely need it some times after heavy work. Old age!
>
>greg

Hi, I'm new here and trying to learn about good beer. I've never
posted here before but this is something I know about. Ibuprofen, my
friends and I call it Vitamin "I". Great for the aches and pains of
"older" age. Take it before strenuous exercise or work to get it into
your system.

I work in a Brewery and I'm sitting back and enjoying one of our
products, Sam Adams Winter Lager.

It used to be quanity, now it's quality.