Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Shredded Beef Taco Meat? Or Burrito Meat?

"aem" > wrote
>> This page is quite informative about epazote. I use it with black
>> beans, where I think it adds something flavorful. I have used it with
>> pinto beans but didn't think it went as well with them. -aem

> Sorry, forgot the link: http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/epazote.htm

What a cool site. I love black beans. It has been too long since I made
a big deadly looking pot of them, cooked down to a thick, spicy mess.
Do you think epazote really reduces gas? (I find the more beany stuff
I eat, the less problem I have that way.) Does it really taste like
kerosene??